It's an exciting week over here for us as we launch our spice rub line! We are blown away by the support and more importantly can't wait for you guys to try them! We will be sharing more recipes as we go because the spice rubs are good on so many things. For example OG chicken is great on avocado toast, Spicy chicken is amazing on sweet potatoes and fish!
This is a simple baked chicken recipe. We used the OG chicken, Lemon Pepper and Spicy Chicken for these. Yes you can try them all out in one bake!
You will need:
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- Spice rub of your choice (no need to add more salt)
- baking pan of your choice(we used a pyrex)
- digital thermometer (our favorite kitchen gadget)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lather chicken in olive oil and generously sprinkle the spice of your choice and rub it in (both sides)
- Lay on baking sheet/pan
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, when it reaches 165 degrees it's good to go!
- ENJOY! These are great to enjoy right away and great for meal prep!